- Executive, Professional & Office Support (4)
- Manufacturing / Warehouse - Skilled (1)
- Manufacturing / Warehouse -Other (2)
- Other Positions (6)
- Skilled Trades (5)
Executive, Professional & Office Support
Customer Service Representative – Waco
Customer Service Rep to work closely with clients for contract services. Must have strong experience in client relations. Customer Service Representative’s day will entail phone work, personal contact, and staffing responsibilities.
Super work environment for the right person. Compensation package includes base, bonuses, profit sharing. $28,000 – $45,000 Depending on experience + benefits.
When applying, include detailed resume & earnings history. Location -Waco. ASK for JUDY.
Receptionist / Admin Asst (Waco, TX)
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
As a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you must have strong customer service skills.
We are looking for candidates that have effective & professional communication skills, punctual, reliable, professional, helpful and works well with team members.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: - answering phones - filing - data entry - knowledge of Microsoft
Established Manufacturing Company seeking an experienced Bookkeeper
Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
Duties and Requirements:
* General accounting duties, various account reconciliations, and general ledger entries.
* Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
* Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Operate 10-key
* Must have a minimum of at least 5yrs exp.
Clerical (Waco, Texas)
Temp to Hire Position, meaning it will go permanent.
Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Take accurate messages
Excel is a plus
Accounts Reciveable and Payable is a plus
This position requires someone who wants to learn and multi task.
If you are Freindly and Get along good with others, this will be to Job for you.
Manufacturing / Warehouse - Skilled
Machine Operators – Waco
Several Waco companies to choose from. Press Brake, punch press, shear, practical experience with measurements, mechanical aptitude, and forklift to name a few skills we are needing. Must have blueprint experience.
Manufacturing / Warehouse -Other
Factory Jobs $9.00-10.00 hr
Factory Jobs $9.00-10.00 hr
Clifton Moulding needing Women & Men ASAP
Day & Night Shifts open for:
- Jointers – Cutters
- Primers - Chop line
- Handlers - Spanish speaking supervisors!
Hiring NOW! Apply ASAP!
Packers (Waco, TX)
Packers Job - Waco, TX
Manufacturing Company has several open positions for Packers with Production experience.
* Production Assembly Experience
* Able to work in FAST PACED and HOT environment
* Monday – Friday - must be able to work some Saturday’s (8-10HR SHIFTS)
* Must be able to PASS Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
Warehouse, packing, shipping, general, labor, production, or production opportunities.
Production $9-10hr + Bonuses!
Production Jobs -
Free Transportation to worksite!
7:00am – 5:30pm Mon-Thurs. and 7:00am – 3:30pm Fridays
5:30pm – 4:00am Mon-Thurs. and 3:30pm – 12:00am Fridays
Nice work environment with a great management team. Monthly attendance bonuses given to express their appreciation for your efforts. All attendance/performance bonus recipients are placed in monthly drawing for $1000 cash! Told ya! It’s a great place to work. They really appreciate good employees!
CDL A & B Drivers Waco, TX
CDL A & B Drivers – Home every night!
- Sign-up BONUS for CDL-A Drivers
- B Drivers for city’s trucks.
- Health Insurance only pay $10/week
- Positions at both a local logistics company and the City
- Clean Criminal Background
- CDL-A drivers pulling 53′ & 57′ Boxed-In Vans
Production Workers Needed!!
Looking for Packers & Production workers to work in a climate controlled clean plant. Mon-Fri 7am-4pm. Great place to work!!
Driver Assistants (Waco, Tx)
Driver Assistants Waco, TX
Laborers needed to ride on trucks assisting drivers with scheduled pickups.
Working at the City of Waco.
4 day work week with Wednesdays off.
Construction Laborers – Waco
Construction Laborer Jobs Waco, TX
To build & breakdown concrete construction forms. Work in one location. No traveling from site to site. Company offers Steady, Stable and Reliable work year around with monthly bonuses for a job well done!
Great Job opportunity with large growing company seeking workers experienced with working concrete product construction. Don’t miss this opportunity to get on at a firm with little turnover and where openings are few.
Kitchen / Utility – Cafeteria Food Service Jobs- Waco
Kitchen/ Utility Position, Cooks, and Kitchen Assistants Waco, TX
LARGE MEDICL FACILITY looking for :
- Kitchen help
- Washing dishes
- Loading/unloading trays
- Clean up
Apply Now for pre-approval & get placed on work schedule. Health Card is needed before starting server positions, but you can get pre-approved beforehand. Morning Shifts & Afternoon Shifts available.
Assemblers (Waco, Texas)
Local Company looking for skilled assemblers must be able to read blueprints. Will need some wiring experience. Good work history a must.
Monday thru Friday with some over time.
CNC Machinist needed for Machine Shop
* Must have at least 2-5 Yrs experience
* Set-up and program editing experience needed
* Able to read blueprints and have good math skills
* Ability to run multiple machines and troubleshoot programs
* Must be dependable and punctual
Welder / Fitter (Waco)
Looking for a WELDER & FITTERS $12-14 hours
- Some uphill / overhead welding positions (higher pay)
- read detail drawings
- use basic hand tools
- must be able to lift 100 lbs
Painter – Industrial equipment (Waco, TX)
Primary functions will be preping industrial equipment and painting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience handling paint product If you have auto body painting experience, house painting with Spray gun, you may be a fit for this position.
CNC Machinist / Programmer (Valley Mills, TX)
CNC Machinist/Programmer needed for Machine Shop $19-$24 hr. (Valley Mills, TX)
* Must have at least 5 plus years of experience working in a machine shop environment.
* Good stable work history
* Utilizes micrometers, calipers, scales, gauges, and other testing equipment.
* Must have the ability to competently set up and operate, CNC lathes and milling centers.
* Must comprehend blueprints, use basic shop math (decimals, fractions, etc.)