- Executive, Professional & Office Support (7)
- Manufacturing / Warehouse - Skilled (1)
- Manufacturing / Warehouse -Other (2)
- Other Positions (8)
- Skilled Trades (8)
Executive, Professional & Office Support
Receptionist / Admin Asst (Waco, TX)
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
As a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you must have strong customer service skills.
We are looking for candidates that have effective & professional communication skills, punctual, reliable, professional, helpful and works well with team members.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: - answering phones - filing - data entry - knowledge of Microsoft
Established Manufacturing Company seeking an experienced Bookkeeper
Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
Duties and Requirements:
* General accounting duties, various account reconciliations, and general ledger entries.
* Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
* Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Operate 10-key
* Must have a minimum of at least 5yrs exp.
Clerical (Waco, Texas)
Temp to Hire Position, meaning it will go permanent.
Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Take accurate messages
Excel is a plus
Accounts Reciveable and Payable is a plus
This position requires someone who wants to learn and multi task.
If you are Freindly and Get along good with others, this will be to Job for you.
Receptionist (Waco, Texas)
Needed for a local facility in the Waco area.
Must Be Mature!
Must Be professional!
Must Have Good Customer Service, Phone & Computer Skills!
This Job Offer is going to be Temp to Perm for the right person!
Inside Sales Waco, TX
Looking for a Sales person that is self motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, computer literate with a positive attitude. Must possess skills to maintain and build business relationships with customers.
$$$Great pay plus commission!!
Accounts Receivables Analyst
Accounts Receivables Analyst Waco, TX
Monitors and performs administrative and clerical functions within credit department to ensure accurate and timely payment of funds. Duties include preparing and coding payments, responding to customer inquiries, monitoring clients on “hold” for credit release opportunities, and account reconciliations.
Other areas of responsibilities include audits, working closely with sales team, contribute to the company goals and resolving moderately complex credit issues within provided guidelines.
Skills needed: Professional people skills, 3-5 years experience in commercial credit/receivables, Microsoft Office applications, and spreadsheets with the ability to work independently.
For more information, send your resume or apply as soon as possible.
Order Entry Clerk
Order Entry Clerk (Waco, TX)
Local Company needing an Office Order Entry Clerk.
* Detailed Oriented
* Must have good typing skills
* Phone Etiquette
* Excellent Communications both written and oral
* Excellent Computer Knowledge
* Must be able to multi-task
Manufacturing / Warehouse - Skilled
Machine Operators – Waco
Several Waco companies to choose from. Press Brake, punch press, shear, practical experience with measurements, mechanical aptitude, and forklift to name a few skills we are needing. Must have blueprint experience.
Manufacturing / Warehouse -Other
Production Jobs – Clifton, TX
Production Jobs - Clifton, TX
If your are looking for steady work at a company with great bosses, this job is for you. Women are encouraged to apply. No heavy lifting, stable work, lots of overtime available. These Clifton jobs offer a good opportunity for those needing the work. DAY AND NIGHT SHIFT AVAILABLE!!!!
Production Packers (Waco, TX)
Production Packers Job - Waco, TX
Manufacturing Company has several open positions for Packers with Production experience.
* Production Assembly Experience
* Able to work in FAST PACED and HOT environment
* Monday – Friday - must be able to work some Saturday’s (8-10HR SHIFTS)
* Must be able to PASS Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
Warehouse, packing, shipping, general, labor, production, or production opportunities.
Looking for technicians with experience refinishing bathtubs, countertops made from porcelain, fiberglass, tile, culteures marble, laminate, formica, corian, & silestone.
Additional experience preferred:
- applying polyurethane
- using spray guns
- fiberglass repairs
This is a temp to hire position with potential of making very good money after hired on.
CDL-A DRIVERS – All Local Runs.
Ask about our $250 Sign-On Bonus!
$580-660 weekly and raise in 90 days!
Insurance after 2 weeks – Overtime available.
- Clear driving record MUST
- Must be able to get DOT renewal
You will be driving, delivering product in Central Texas area in early morning hours. Depending on positon, some Dallas/Ft Worth areas may be included. Should be accustomed to backing 57ft enclosed trailers into very tight positions.
- Full Time Positions
- Part-Time Positions
- Overtime available.
Production Workers Needed!!
Looking for Packers & Production workers to work in a climate controlled clean plant. Mon-Fri 7am-4pm. Great place to work!!
The Drafter will work under supervision of the Engineering Manager.
The position requires a person proficient in AutoCAD & ASME code. Must be able to take customer supplied information and produce shop/fabrication drawings. Knowledge of Inventor is a plus. Experience in mechanical drafting is a plus. Experience with CNC programming is a plus.
Job Requirements Include (but are not limited to):
• Make revisions to current drawings as required
• Create detailed fabrication drawings from customer supplied information
• Maintain a revision log for each drawing
• Incorporate and verify information supplied by an Engineer’s calculations
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple assignments and meet deadlines
• Incorporate fabrication notes into a drawing showing the final manufactured product
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexibility and positive attitude a must
CDL-B Drivers (Waco,TX)
Drivers needed for Local Govt. Agency
4 day week
Clean Driving Record
Driver Assistants (Waco, Tx)
Driver Assistants Waco, TX
Laborers needed to ride on trucks assisting drivers with scheduled pickups.
Working at the City of Waco.
4 day work week with Wednesdays off.
Construction Laborer Jobs Waco, TX
To build & breakdown concrete construction forms. Work in one location. No traveling from site to site. Company offers Steady, Stable and Reliable work year around with monthly bonuses for a job well done!
Great Job opportunity with large growing company seeking workers experienced with working concrete product construction. Don’t miss this opportunity to get on at a firm with little turnover and where openings are few.
Kitchen / Utility – Cafeteria Food Service Jobs- Waco
Kitchen/ Utility Position, Cooks, and Kitchen Assistants Waco, TX
LARGE MEDICL FACILITY looking for :
- Kitchen help
- Washing dishes
- Loading/unloading trays
- Clean up
Apply Now for pre-approval & get placed on work schedule. Health Card is needed before starting server positions, but you can get pre-approved beforehand. Morning Shifts & Afternoon Shifts available.
Assemblers (Waco, Texas)
Local Company Looking For Skilled Assemblers Must be able to read Blueprints. Will need some wiring experience, be Dependable, have Good Work Ethics.
Monday thru Friday with some over time.
CNC Machinist needed for Machine Shop
* Must have at least 2-5 Yrs experience
* Set-up and program editing experience needed
* Able to read blueprints and have good math skills
* Ability to run multiple machines and troubleshoot programs
* Must be dependable and punctual
Silk Screen Technician (McGregor)
Silk Screen Technician (Screen Printer) needed immediately for binder manufacturer. Previous experience required.
**LOOKING TO HIRE ASAP**
Welder / Fitter (Waco)
Looking for a WELDER/FITTER
Duties & Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- fit & weld angle frames & light structural steel
- read detail drawings
- load parts in jigs
- use basic hand tools
- must be able to lift 100 lbs
Welders (Waco, TX)
Welders for Large Company
Good $$$ for Central Texas area.
All skill levels apply. Multiple opportunities available
Apartment Maintenance Assistant (Waco, TX)
Apartment Maintenance Assistant
Needing person to help paint, change light fixtures, and repair faucets as well as other minor repairs. Advancement with long term career opportunity.
Must have Valid Drivers License and Clean MVR
Industrial Painter (Waco, TX)
Primary functions will be preping industrial equipment and painting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience handling paint product If you have auto body painting experience, house painting with Spray gun, you may be a fit for this position.
CNC Machinist/Programmer (Valley Mills, TX)
CNC Machinist/Programmer needed for Machine Shop $19-$24 hr. (Valley Mills, TX)
* Must have at least 5 plus years of experience working in a machine shop environment.
* Good stable work history
* Utilizes micrometers, calipers, scales, gauges, and other testing equipment.
* Must have the ability to competently set up and operate, CNC lathes and milling centers.
* Must comprehend blueprints, use basic shop math (decimals, fractions, etc.)